Our Howick physiotherapy clinic is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance.
We provide a wide range of professional physiotherapy services including sports rehab, post-operative rehab, manual therapy, spinal manipulation, soft tissue therapy, massage, pain management and other therapeutic techniques. The clinic opened in February 2010 inside the Howick Recreation Centre in the Howick/Highland Park area. We welcome all new patients.
So Why Choose BodyFit Physiotherapy Howick:
- The outstanding quality of our services is GUARANTEED. This means that if at any stage you are not fully satisfied with the physiotherapy service you received you will get a full refund of your fees and the next appointment FREE of charge;
- Our physiotherapists continuously undertake professional development courses. We pride ourselves on using clinically proven, evidence-based treatment techniques whenever possible. Our physiotherapists regularly review the latest medical research to keep our knowledge up-to-date. This is so important in the modern world of constant change. So you can be sure we are not going to waste your time on treatments that don’t work;
- You will receive a text reminder service so you will never have to miss your physiotherapy appointment again;
- We use hands-on manual therapy techniques. You can be assured that the treatment sessions are very much one-on-one and you will not be left with a heat bag for half an hour while the therapist goes and sees someone else. We strongly believe in the value of patient-therapist interaction and every care will be taken to address your needs in the most effective way possible;
- Our treatment sessions are at least 30 minutes long. You will be provided with plenty of information about your injury. This time also lets you ask as many questions as you like;
- We are conveniently located along Pakuranga Road in the heart of Highland Park and Howick areas.
- There is plenty of parking space available. Disability access is available through a wheel-chair friendly elevator.
If you are a sports person and don't want to take any chances with choosing the right treatment provider - you don't need to look any further. I have extensive experience and post-graduate qualifications in sports physiotherapy and will use all my skills to get you back on track as soon as possible.
Whether you are an injured athlete or simply suffer from that nagging back or neck pain, we will be happy to help!
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best physiotherapy service in the industry.
Why put up with pain? Come and get your injury treated today by a highly experienced physiotherapist! Don't delay, call today!